Thursday 16 April 2009

FINALLY FINISHED BRACELET!!!


I've only had a beaded bracelet kit sitting in my craft bag for 4 years. It was half completed and for some reason, I thought that it was too complicated to finish. I remember thinking that the instructions were too complicated but I always remember trying to make it after a long day at work. Well, last weeken I decided to dig it out and read the instructions. And guess what, it wasn't complicated and I managed to finish it in an evening!

The motto is, always read the instructions and if you're too tired to understand them, go back when you're feeling refreshed. Everything suddenley seems perfectly clear!

I'll post a photo of the bracelet as soon as I've figured out how - as you can see. I've now figured it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment